About Me

My photo
I am fun loving, light hearted, positive and determined individual who believes that we can all help each other, whether it be something small or something grand :)

Monday, December 17, 2012

On to 7th!!!!!! =D



 The title says it all; I’ve officially passed my sixth semester of vet school.   


Which I have to say is sooooooo relieving and a great feeling.  My self and others in my semester were stressing quite a bit about these finals; especially when it came to our SAS (small animal surgery) final.  Our class average was one of the lowest in a while and a many students were either failing or just on the cusp going into finals. 

Thankfully sixth semester is done and over with.  Now time to concentrate on seventh semester and continuing my efforts to try and raise enough money to actually pay for my seventh semester.  I still have my fundraiser open and at the moment I am watching as many animals as physically possible to try and raise as much money as I can this break.  Although this means I cannot really enjoy my break but sometimes sacrifices have to be made so one can continue later on.  This is unfortunately one of those times for me. 

On a more positive note, it looks like my brother shall be visiting me come one week time, which I am super excited about.  It has been close to a year since Ive seen him and for those of you who know me and my brother, you will know that we are very close; we used to be almost inseparable.  That has probably been one of the hardest things for me living down here in St. Kitts is the distance from my brother.  So I am super stoked to have him come down here to visit me. 

So that is it for now, I’ll try and write again sometime soon to finish my story about my time here in St. Kitts and also about my trip to Guatemala which was quite the experience.  One last shout out before I head out today, I would like to thank my amazing girlfriend, Lily Prado for her support and for being so amazing during these times, so..........................
BABY!

Much love to all! =)

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate

Donate
All Donations are very much appreciated. Thank You.